- Stickman drawing of school shooting leads to Florida man's arrest
- OKC police have beef with man who stole $400 worth of jerky
- Elephants Deserve Legal 'Personhood,' New Lawsuit Argues
- World-Record Holding Cats Missing After Michigan Fire
- Galloping Drunk: Florida Horse Rider Charged With DUI
- Texas Officials Rename Robert E. Lee High School as ... L.E.E. HS
- 'A Good Day': Son of Killer Clown's Victim Welcomes Arrest
- Killer-Clown Cold Case Leads to Arrest of Woman at Center of Love Triangle
- Fistfights in Uganda Parliament Amid Move to Extend President's Rule
- No Justice, No Pizza: AG's Office Opens Inquiry Into NYC Festival
- Swiss Bookstore Pokes Fun At Obama With Viral Advertisement
- When Things Don’t Work… Jesus Has a Plan!
- Miracles Authenticate the Holy Presence of Jesus
- “I said hey, is this my problem? Is this my fault?”~Paul Simon
- “We are to love the people of the world. They may respond with hate. How’s that work for you?”~archi
- “…sometimes it seems darkness is all that is left.” ~archie
- Jesus Attends a Medical Marijuana Gathering… huh?!
- “Hungry homeless people should disclose their religious affiliation.”~huh?!
- It seems most of the time, God reveals and provides opportunity without warning…
- I have a confession and hope the “Big Gulp” will suffice at communion.
- I stopped and chatted with the bearded lady…
- I was blind from birth. Jesus made note. Now i see.
- At the call center: “mumble… mumble…. mumble…”~caller
- Low expectations, produce low achievers…
- Sometimes a “non-event” can change your life. Be Blessed!
Author Archives: 37stories
Guest Post by Luis Rey I had a desire to preach about Jesus, and I always said that if whatever I wanted to be didn’t work out, then I would be an evangelist. I never wanted to be a “pastor” … Continue reading
Guest Post: by Jim of Mozambique At the weekly Staff Meeting with Heidi we heard the stories of 5 blind people that were healed in the last couple weeks! Exciting stuff! One was a Muslim Cleric … his eyes were … Continue reading
For the most part… life in America is pretty grand. Our needs are met and most of the time in excess. We have multiple cars and eat in nice restaurants. Mostly, we are blessed with far more than we ask. … Continue reading
“We are to love the people of the world. They may respond with hate. How’s that work for you?”~archi
For more GodSpots – 37stories Enjoy!
Friend. Imagine if you will, a place of total darkness… Now strike a match! The light of the world is revealed. How long will you carry the match and never strike it? In the beginning there was darkness. The earth was … Continue reading
Guest post by a friend of mine: I have an update on ministry in the medical marijuana direction…I've been going to a Patient Grower Network lodge, and just looking for those GodSpot opportunities…they come along here and there with each … Continue reading
i am protestant. i gave my money to a catholic. it makes me wonder if i should ask about one's beliefs prior to feeding?~sarcasm For more GodSpots – 37stories Enjoy!
I was in Starbucks minding my own business, when a lady shows up with a couple large empty covered plastic containers. A Starbucks employee proceeds to give her all the dated pastries for her containers and she hangs around at … Continue reading
Some weeks go better than others in my estimation of walking daily with Christ. I've noticed it is mostly is the other guy that is sinning and the little juice cup and cracker is sufficient at communion. Sometimes, it seems … Continue reading