- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Swiss Bookstore Pokes Fun At Obama With Viral Advertisement
- When Things Don’t Work… Jesus Has a Plan!
- Miracles Authenticate the Holy Presence of Jesus
- “I said hey, is this my problem? Is this my fault?”~Paul Simon
- “We are to love the people of the world. They may respond with hate. How’s that work for you?”~archi
- “…sometimes it seems darkness is all that is left.” ~archie
- Jesus Attends a Medical Marijuana Gathering… huh?!
- “Hungry homeless people should disclose their religious affiliation.”~huh?!
- It seems most of the time, God reveals and provides opportunity without warning…
- I have a confession and hope the “Big Gulp” will suffice at communion.
- I stopped and chatted with the bearded lady…
- I was blind from birth. Jesus made note. Now i see.
- At the call center: “mumble… mumble…. mumble…”~caller
- Low expectations, produce low achievers…
- Sometimes a “non-event” can change your life. Be Blessed!
Category Archives: religion
How far out of the way will you walk to avoid the person that obviously does not fit in? There is a bearded lady that frequents the coffee shop that i hang out at. She doesn't seem particularly lonely as … Continue reading
As the story goes… "Walking down the street, Jesus saw a man blind from birth." This man could have just as easily been you or i. We are all born blind. We have eyes yet we do not see. "His … Continue reading
I've taken a job at a call center. I have opportunity to communicate with hundreds of people weekly. Most of my experiences are good ones. We share life in a few minutes and mostly we both enjoy the experience. They … Continue reading
I am convinced the quality of success is predetermined by expectations established early on. Seldom will one with low expectations ever achieve stellar success. Those individuals who achieve much … started with high expectations. ~archie For more GodSpots – 37stories … Continue reading
Today, I woke up with the thought that today was a "non-event" day. I shared the thought with my wife as i prepared to go to a meeting planned that would likely impact my life in a significant way. The … Continue reading
Jim Taylor June 7 at 8:49am Report Archie .. The Iris Regional Conference (June 2 – June 5) was marked by the miraculous. Held in the village of Mieze, over 2500 people attended it .. many from the remote bush around … Continue reading
G-d To know that G-d exists (Ex. 20:2; Deut. 5:6) (CCA1). See What Do Jews Believe?. Not to entertain the idea that there is any god but the Eternal (Ex. 20:3) (CCN8). See What Do Jews Believe?. Not to blaspheme (Ex. 22:27; … Continue reading
In the last few months, there has been no break from seeing new pictures and videos from around the world with death and destruction. It is easy to capture the heartache felt by one who has lost everything. To see … Continue reading
Aaron David May 22 at 10:47pm Report Working on tact. I remember hearing screams through my window one night around 2 am. I was 11. I pulled on my pants and jumped out my window. I followed the screams around the … Continue reading
For more GodSpots – 37stories Enjoy!